Sunday, April 10, 2011

Woooowwwww.

One.

I bought this awesome bike:

It is a pink Schwinn Caliente! & I have an awesome helmet to go with it. Now if the weather would cooperate that would be super great.

I was telling a co worker how I cannot wait for warmer weather so that I can ride to work & he was like "really? you are going to ride to work? won't you be tired? our job is stressfull. are you sure you want to do that?" I was a bit taken back by all of this. I mean does he think I cannot handle it? I replied something along the lines "I biked nearly everyday in Colorado at a higher elevation, with hills, sometimes longer distances. This job is only stressful if you let it be ( to me my co workers are what stress me out ), That exercise releases endorphins & I always feel good after a work out"

Crazy.

Two.

This Thursday is Trenton Thunder season home opener! Tim & I are going! Yay! & it is Thirsty Thursday - Yay!


(taken last year @ a Thunder game on Thirsty Thursday!)

Three:

Chris is getting married in less than 2 months. I cannot even explain how I feel about this!

Four:

This time next month I will be in Colorado. It will be 2 months short of 2 years that I left Colorado to have a future with JRY. I think that is crazy. My time in NJ has been nothing that I expected. So many ups & downs. I will be in Colorado for mostly business but will try my best to fit some pleasure in. I am for sure going to a Rockies game with the lovely Britany! I. Cannot. Wait.

I wish I could stay in Colorado longer but I really cannot miss more work than that (especially the tips!)


( taken a week before I left Colorado @ a Rockies game)

Five.

Sassy aka Sasser Frassers aka Old Lady passed away :( I loved her so much. Super sad.

(taken when Tim & I drove to Maine last June *sigh*)

Six.

I really want to be a better blogger. There are a few bloggers out that that are totally making my days & are super cool & encourage me to be a better blogger!

To Name a Few:

Megan over at Sentimental Heart
Elise over at Elise Blaha
Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet
Jenna over at Eat,Live,Run
Michelle over at Oh, Mishka

I have more thoughts on number Six but for now I need to make some dinner & get to work! I will be back later - yay for pre closing on Sundays! Which means I am done at NINE! Woo Hoo!

Love,
Jenn

1 comment:

Stony and Brit said...

That is a very pretty bike. :)