Monday, August 30, 2010

Peter Cottentail

I really should blog more :)

I do have a lot of thoughts going through my head so it for sure is a good outlet , plus it keeps a couple of friends in the loop.

I am still with out work :( It is discouraging. I keep applying to YMCA and I keep getting letters from them that say NO. *sigh* I applied for unemployment & while it has been a pretty smooth process. It is just a long process. I will finally be able to get it in a week.

Money is dumb.

I do kind of have a job... I will be cleaning the house I live in & that will help me pay the rent. I am actually excited about this. First, it will give me something to do. Second, I have my purple cleaning gloves :) Third, it will help pay the rent.

I am also making jewelry to sell at a local fair in October. The results from that will help me figure out if I could keep doing that. My main thing with that is now, everyone is selling jewelry & even though I just make what I feel & what I think looks good together, it is disheartening that others do it too & that it may look like others. I just need to have faith & do what I believe in.

Tim's mom keeps asking me about the job search. She is pretty obvious that she thinks I should be doing something with my days. Uh hello! I know this. I have been doing things. It is not my fault that I am unemployed right now. I am trying to find a job. I do not want to settle and be miserable. It is pretty upsetting talking with her sometimes. I do not want to be made to feel like a failure. Sure I have not done great at some things, but career wise I think I have actually done good for myself. Sure, I cannot find a job in the field I studied, but really a lot of people are in that situation.

Argh.

Chris moved. He was supposed to call me on his 18 hour drive to GA. He did not. We have not talked for a few weeks. Maybe this is the end of our friendship? It is so weird & uncertain.

I want to get a bunny.

No comments: