Wednesday, October 27, 2010

32 and Fabulous?

Well yesterday I turned 32... It was not a milestone of any sort but still THIRTY TWO! I am sitting here at Karin's trying to put how I feel into words.

I had a "This Many by 32" List that I did not do too well at. I guess I did not think of too many of them as a priority or that it really mattered. Also part of not crossing them off was because I needed some money (not a lot) to achieve them but I lost my job the end of June so there was a priority type of thing going on.

I know that I am not where I thought I would be "life wise". I have not felt that way in quite a few years actually. : { I was really close to it when I was promoted at UIH but then that fell to pieces as we all know. It is a bit difficult.

Something that really helps during this thought process is how amazing Tim has been these past 10 months! He has been patient & kind & generous & loving. I am very lucky.

(picture taken while geocaching a couple of months ago)

Isn't he a handsome bearded fella?

He showed up at my house around noon with a box of Mallowmars & a Starbucks gift card with a generous amount of money on it! Yay! Then he took me out to lunch, a few shopping trips, & sushi for dinner! It was a really great day with him.

October 26, 2010 @ Oishi

Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll & California Roll

Delicious Wine!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now I am just a 32 year old. I think that with this relationship & with trying to start a business & trying to figure out my next move - I am more determined to do what makes me happy, not necessarily what makes me money. Here is hoping!

No comments: