Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Katrina over @ Pics, Pages & Purls tagged me for the Stylish Blogger Award (that was nice of her!)



Katrina & I met at Camp Red Cloud in 2000- something... seesh I cannot remember, 2005 I think! :) And I like to think we have a special connection. I was with her when she met her husband, Rick, for the first time! Yay! So there is that :)

& Here are 7 things About Me:

1. I love to be outside - riding bikes, geocaching, hiking, snow shoeing - Love it all! I cannot wait for the warmer weather! So close!
2. As you know from my blog, I also love to dress up! I like how I am a little bit of outdoorsy & a little bit girly :)
3. I enjoy going to thrift stores.
4. My top 3 dream jobs: librarian, park ranger, working with at risk teens.
5. Everyday I miss my old jobs (UIH, Library), I miss Colorado, I miss the Wootens & the Barnes, I dream of moving from New Jersey - away from the memories.
6. Tomorrow I get to see my most favorite athlete EVER, Pete Sampras, & I am in shock that it is actually happening.
7. I want to have a mini Academy Awards party tonight :)

*tada!*

Thanks Katrina for thinking of me! I miss you!



1 comment:

Katrina @ Pics, Pages & Purls said...

I believe that we met in 2005 however when did you start working at Redcloud in the Fall or the Spring? if you started in the fall it was 2005 if you started in the spring it was 2006, seeing that both of us moved to Greeley in 2006. I miss CO as well! Your #2 is one of the reasons why you got the award! :)