Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't You Worry.

Dear Brit, (& other blog readers)

I am ok! :) For someone (myself) who does not have a job I have been busy (strange I know!) Last week I did feel better cold wise. Then all day Sunday I had a headache & seriously slept all day. I was miserable. & even though I felt like I would rather die I remembered that my friend Katrina has been getting bad migraines & she is expecting a baby & has a toddler with her, so I sucked it up.

This week I went to NYC with the bearded fella & also have been helping a friend get ready for a wedding (working til 12am!)

& it has been in the high 80's all week - Blah!

I have blogging on my to do list plus pictures! Hopefully I will remember my camera cord and get caught up tomorrow!

Love you all :)
Jenn/Muzzah/Alaska

No comments: