Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today in Pictures & Sentences :)


(Batman cuddling with me & trying to make me feel better)

Well it looks like I got the end of the summer cold. At least I think it is a cold. I cannot tell if it is a cold or a sinus something or rather.

So I took some of this NASTY stuff:

It seriously makes me want to throw up every time I take one. Blaaaa. But I have heard nothing but good things about it. So I dunno.

While Tim & I were out & about today I found this: (well mine is white)


I was sooo excited , it is one of my favorite brands (Copco) & I got it at Ross (I really like the Kitchen ware section at stores like Ross,TJ Max, Marshalls).

At first I went to TJ Max & I found a MICROWAVABLE hot drink travel mug - FINALLY & some cute scrap paper. Yay! I get to the register & figure out that my wallet is on the chair back at Tims house (argh!) But obviously it worked out because I got this cute kettle! (Tim paid for it & I paid him later in hugs n' kisses... kidding! I did give him a hug though & I paid him back in actually money)

I really wanted this to drink tonight:

I found a REALLY awesome deal on Amazon for it (& Tim bought it for me - man that guy takes REALLY good care of me)

Anyway, I figured it would be better if I drank the Peppermint tea instead. So I did & while I waited for the kettle to whistle I ate a few spoon fulls of:

It was pretty delicious.

:)

2 comments:

Stony and Brit said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Stony and Brit said...

Jenn, where are you? Are you okay?