Saturday, September 04, 2010

A Great Moment

Jess, Tim, Me!

Last week my brother Tim & his wife Jess drove from RI to VA for our cousins wedding. It worked out BEAUTIFULLY that (my) Tim & I could meet them along the way in PA (which was 15 minute drive at the most) for dinner at a lovely Thai place (Oishi - I recommend it!). It was a beautiful reunion. Really. I was SO glad that this could happen. It had been 6 years since I had seen Tim! & I had not met Jess yet, we had been friends on Facebook for 2 years so this was really exciting!

When we were all sitting at the table eating, (bro) Tim asked when the last time we saw each other... I counted back to when our nephew was 3 and it just baffled me. When (bro) Tim and I were talking about why it had been... I was telling a few stories and he just looked at me and said 'Life'. Which let me tell you was the PERFECT response. I am so thankful that he understood and it was just great. The best thing about my brothers is that no matter how long in between visits it is for us, we always pick up where we left off. It is awesome.

I cannot wait to see more of my family. That really is the benefit of living here... no matter how much I miss Colorado (SO FLIPPIN MUCH). It will be really hard to leave for the reason that my family is seriously SO much closer.

Wowzers.

No comments: