Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to Life. Back to Reality.

Hellooooooo!



Hey There Blog People! :)

I am back in New Jersey! YAY!

I really am glad to be back. Mostly because I missed the Bearded Fella! & I missed Karin!

I definitely did not miss the idiot drivers in New Jersey. Mainers are much more mellow. Also, Colorado drivers are good drivers PLUS I rode my bike everywhere (ahhhh the good ole days!)

It was so sad saying bye to my dad (it always is) I love him so much!

ANYWAY:::

When I was on the plane I wrote my To Do List... Holy Moly it is major!


See I told you!!!

So I brought myself to Starbucks to try to get some of it checked off. I found this awesome mug at Michaels for super cheap ( it is 22 ounces!) & ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte to keep me going!

Cute Mug Right?!

I am pretty well known here so I pay for a Tall & get a Venti, Loooove It! :) I also was informed that the Cranberry Bliss Bar is making its arrival next Tuesday!!! Yay! I cannot wait for Tim to buy me one ;)



I even found a recipe for this, so maybe , just maybe I will give it a try sometime.

Ok, I am off to do something productive!

No comments: