Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Check & Check

Update on List :) I think I did pretty good!

*Art Journal - Well this one is pretty much on going, but I did do a few pages!
*Make a packing list for next week - Yay!
*Start a gift for a friends baby - I chose the supplies & have casted on!
*Find a soup recipe so that the Bearded Fella will have something healthy to eat while I am gone next week :) - I made a big pot of chili, that was oh so good! I also made some other meals for him - I will write about that later.
*Find a pair of double pointed needles - I have found some but they are expensive, but I really need them for a lot of the Christmas gifts I am making.
*Bring dinner to the Bearded Fella - one of my favorite times of day!
*Organize pictures in Picassa
*Write some letters
*Go to a thrift store
*Pay rent
*Birthday thank you notes
*Gift for Tim
*Custom Etsy order - I have chosen some fabrics, tomorrow I hope to get sewing!

No comments: